On this site, MySalonListens.com – Have you worked with RegisCorp before? How would you rate the help you received? Please rate the visit on a scale of one to ten.
Mysalonlistens.com – Win $1,000 – My Salon Survey
To better understand your most recent visit to the salon, RegisCorp has developed a survey for you to complete online. You may rate your overall experience and provide any suggestions or feedback you have in the comments box.
It is hoped that honest feedback from customers may be gleaned through this survey. It has mastered the art of catering to the needs of its customers and making them happy. By taking out the My Salon Listens survey, patrons may provide feedback on the salon’s services and overall experience.
How to take survey
- MySalonListens.com is the place to go.
- Choose from MasterCuts, Supercuts, Holiday Hair, TGF, SmartStyle, or Affordable Cutters.
- Choose your preferred location (city, state, and store) and proceed.
- Just choose the day you’d want the ceremony to take place on the calendar.
- You may look for the stylist’s name and ticket number on the receipt.
- Click the “get going” button to talk about what you’re thinking.
- Get started answering online questions about your individual vacation.
- How happy shoppers are with the variety and value of the store’s products.
- Please review the store’s atmosphere, employee expertise, and service speed based on your own personal experience.
- Provide some advice and information on how to fix the problem.
- Participate in the open-ended questions of the survey to share your thoughts on the experience.
- Fill out the last section of the form with your contact details (name, email, and phone number).
- To continue the Regis Corp survey, click the Next button.
- For the following several days, participants may earn vouchers good for a wide variety of prizes.
Gifts and rewards by My Salon Survey
RegisCorp is providing you a discount code for MySalon as a token of their thanks. Fill up a Mysalonlistens Survey to get your opinions heard.
In appreciation for your participation in our survey, we’d like to offer you a discount voucher for your next visit.
Rule And Regulation by My Salon Survey
- Please have your most recent receipt on hand for this online survey.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate well in English.
- Both the minimum and maximum ages are fixed at 18.
- Go online with your desktop, notebook, or mobile device.
- Each household is limited to a single deal.
- There is absolutely no alternative way to get cash.
- Promo codes are only good for one purchase.
- Veterans and their family are not disqualified.
- To get the coupon code, you must provide a working email address.
About My Salon Survey company
Saint Louis Park is home to the headquarters of the Regis Company, a statewide network of hair salons in the United States. The couple named Paul and Florence Kunin established the company in 1922. It is estimated that there are anywhere between 3,000 and 4,000 people working there.
You may locate these companies under a number of names, including Supercuts (in shopping malls), SmartStyle (in Walmart stores), First Choice Haircutters (in grocery stores), Roosters (in barbershops), and Cost Cutters (in supermarkets) (in supermarkets). It provides a range of hair and beauty-related services, such as cuts, colors, and styles.
Visit My Salon Listens’ website in order to take part in the customer satisfaction survey that they are conducting (www.mysalonlistens.com). As a gesture of our thanks, we’ll present you with a unique validation code to use on any future visits.
Mysalonlistens.com Survey FAQs
- Question – Where can I find out what became of all the Regis Salons?
Answer – Regis has been operating in the red for a considerable amount of time due to the fact that some of its salons have been underperforming and failing to bring in adequate income.
- Question – Could you tell me who owns the hair salon at Walmart?
Answer – SmartStyle is a franchising scheme in which a large number of distinct company owners each manage their own outlets. Around two thousand different persons manage SmartStyle salons, hence there is a great range in how these enterprises are operated.